Brussels - Hamburg - Madrid
We provide first class litigation services before the EU Courts and EFTA Court.
We help clients to challenge: (1) acts of EU institutions before the EU Courts and (2) acts of the EFTA Surveillance Authority before the EFTA Court. Legal remedies may also include actions for inactivity of institutions or concerning their liability to pay compensation. We equally assist clients during national court proceedings in preparing requests for preliminary rulings to the Court of Justice on the interpretation of EU law or the validity of acts of institutions, bodies, offices or agencies of the EU.
We have a substantial track record of litigating the most difficult and complex cases before the EU Courts and the EFTA Court. We have pleaded many landmark cases and succeeded in winning the first case brought under the new locus standi rules introduced by the Lisbon Treaty.
Our litigation experience covers, inter alia, areas such as: competition law, four fundamental freedoms, food contact law, State aid, taxation law and trade law (e.g. anti-dumping cases). References to some recent cases are:
- Case T-262/10 Microban International Ltd and Microban Europe Ltd v European Commission  ECR II-7697.
- Joined Cases E-4/10, E-6/10 and E-7/10 The Principality of Liechtenstein, Reassur AG and Swisscom RE AG v EFTA Surveillance Authority  Report of the EFTA Court 16.
- Case C-247/10 P Zhejiang Aokang Shoes Co., Ltd v Council of the European Union  ECR I-710.
- Case T-633/11 Guangdong Kito Ceramics Co. Ltd. and Others v Council of the European Union  ECR II-271.
- Case T-712/14 Confédération Européenne des Associations d’Horlogers-Réparateurs (CEAHR) v European Commission (pending).